Women's Regular f(x) Down Maxi Coat
Item # 419322-8K4
$219.00 NOW $154.97
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Who cares how cold it is? You’re wearing our Down Maxi Coat.
- 600 fill power down insulation for supreme warmth without bulk
- Water-repellent nylon shell sheds rain, snow, sleet
- Hidden zipper closure with snap stormflap
- Attached hood adjusts for a better fit and to help seal out cold
- Longer interior stretch knit cuffs with thumbholes help block wind
- Two-way zipper allows extra moving room
- Mid calf length
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMEST: -35° to -5° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Down Maxi Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Here, in the heart of Wisconsin, we know what cold really feels like. (Can you say -35° wind chill?) Short of hibernating inside, that means covering as much as possible. As the longest coat in the Lands’ End® f(x) collection, this maxi style provides maximum warmth, maximum coverage in the harshest weather conditions — be it cold, wind, snow, sleet and more. It features 600 fill power insulation encased in a durable nylon shell, plus plenty of weather-fighting “extras.” The attached hood easily adjusts with one hand — simply pull the bungee cord on each side and it holds in place. A hidden bungee enables adjustments in back. The higher placket offers extra protection while a chin saver at the top prevents nips. Coat is equipped with zip side pockets, plus a handy zip pocket at the chest. Finished with an inside mesh pocket and an inside zip pocket. Adding fashion to function, this coat has engineered quilt lines and princess seams that create a distinct design and lend a bit of shape. Machine wash. Imported.