The Heritage Striped Oxford
Item # 395350-A60
Broken in as if you've worn it for years.
- Washed cotton Oxford cloth
- Re-proportioned buttondown collar
- Contrast details at vent and inside cuff
- Shorter tails
- A refined, tailored fit
- Intended to have a relaxed, lived-in style. Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged
- From our Canvas Lands' End collection — designed with a different fit that's inline with today's look and style. Click “Fit & Size” above to know what size to order.
Design: The Oxford 101, in softer washed fabric. We've re-proportioned everything: a shorter collar, narrower placket, shorter tails — so that it works both casually and as a dress shirt. Authentic in every way, down to the pieced sleeve found on finer Oxfords from the 1930s.
Possibilities: Untucked, with jeans and sneakers. A tie and a cardigan. What you should have worn in college. Hard to go wrong.
Heritage: Oxford cloth was invented in Oxford, England, made famous at the local college, and has been a mainstay of classic dress shirts ever since. The unique warp and weft weave gives the fabric more texture. And proper Oxfords have buttondown collars, a nod to their sporting heritage.
Material: 100% cotton. Machine wash. Imported.