Men's Regular ThermaCheck® 200 Jacket
Item # 392736-A62
The warmer, wind-resistant superior fleece.
- Warmer and more wind resistant than ordinary fleece
- Exclusive antistatic treatment resists static shock, lint, pet hair
- Brushed on both sides for a super-soft feel
- Full-zip front with two zippered pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- TEMPERATURE RATING WARM: 10° to 30° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this ThermaCheck Fleece Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Our ThermaCheck®-200 fleece is warmer and more wind resistant than ordinary fleece. And with our exclusive antistatic treatment, it also resists static shock, static cling, lint and pet hair. Plus it's brushed on both sides to add to its comfort. With all this, our jacket is destined to be a valuable layering piece — whether it's worn alone or under another jacket. Features include a zip front with an adjustable drawcord hem to help keep out the cold. Zippered side pockets. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary