Men's Regular Expedition Down Jacket
Item # 418205-8K6
$249.00 NOW $149.97
Allow 1-2 days extra for delivery of monogrammed items. The monogram and fee will be applied to the quantity selected with this item. To order multiples of this item with different monograms, please order items one at a time.SPECIAL REQUESTS
Look out winter! Here comes our warmest down jacket.
- Extremely warm 600 fill power down insulation
- Waterproof fabric and sealed seams keep out snow and slush
- Breathable shell feels soft, helps you stay comfortable
- Hidden zip closure with rip-grip stormflap
- Detachable, insulated hood with visor and quick bungee adjustments
- Cozy fleece inside the collar, cuffs and pockets
- Four zippered pockets for secure storage
- TEMPERATURE RATING – WARMEST: -30° to 0° Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you’ll be wearing this Expedition Down Jacket in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more
Even if the highest peak you’ll ever reach is the snowhill in your own backyard, our Expedition Jacket is your winter warrior. Designed with the extreme-weather features of jackets costing twice as much, it has 600 fill power down insulation for superior warmth. And the fabric is completely waterproof with sealed seams to prevent snow, sleet and other wet stuff from getting in. Also helping fend off the elements is a covered zip front with rip-grip stormflap, adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem. To hold your gear, jacket sports four zippered pockets outside, plus two patch pockets and one zippered pocket inside. Shell is 59% cotton/41% nylon, lining is 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.