Men's Handknit Anchor Cardigan
Item # 408338-LD9
Individually hand knit by artisans — unmatched attention to detail.
- Soft and durable lambswool
- Cowichan sweater design
- Nautical-inspired knit icons
- Shawl collar
- Double zipper with nautical ball pull
- Racking stitch rib details
- Garter stitching around the cuffs & hem
- Fully-fashioned sleeves
- Hip pockets
- Comes with an off-season storage bag
- From our Canvas Lands' End collection — designed with a different fit that's inline with today's look and style. Click “Fit & Size” above to know what size to order.
Design: Each sweater takes an extra-long time to create because they are hand knit one at a time. But the process guarantees unmatched quality. Crafted from our finest lambswool yarn that's heavier with a thicker gauge. Detailed with multiple knitting techniques like rack stitching (it creates a herringbone effect with a rib back), garter stitching (that provides lengthwise elasticity and little curl) and an elevated duplicate stitch to create the anchor chain.
Possibilities: Think polished, but casual. Over a plaid shirt paired with some Vintage Chinos always works. But you can easily take it one step farther down the casual path and ditch the chinos for some cargo pants.
Material: 100% lambswool. Dry clean or hand wash cold. Imported.
Unfamiliar with a word? See the Lands’ End Glossary